Careers at COPE Private Equity
COPE Private Equity is a progressive and established private equity firm based in Kuala Lumpur with a commitment to diversity. We prize independent thinking and reward initiative while helping our employees grow professionally. If you are passionate about private equity, we invite you to join us.
The Investment Analyst will work under the supervision of the firm’s principals to identify and evaluate new investment opportunities, ensure proper investment documentations, and monitor portfolio investments. He or she will work in an entrepreneurial setting and will receive close apprenticeship and mentoring.
- Degree in Business / Economics / Accounting or relevant fields from a reputable university or professional certificates.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in corporate banking, direct investment, consultancy, investment banking, audit or research analysis.
- Possess analytical and quantitative skills to produce accurate and complex financial modelling.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Articulate and strong presentation skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude and pro-active approach to work.
Close date : 28 February 2018
Interested applicants are invited to submit a complete resume with supporting documents, current and expected salary, contact number and enclose a recent passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates shall be notified. Remuneration package for the successful candidate shall commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Contact us
If you think we will be a good fit for your fund or business, please write to us. We would love to hear from you.
COPE Private Equity Sdn Bhd
Office Suite 1, Level 8, Ilham Tower, No 8, Jalan Binjai, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.